artistikz

the artistik blog!

Your Ad Here

Quitting The Job? Need some Ideas? ;) (2)

Monday, January 26, 2009 by , under ,

It's your last day working at a place you hate, for a boss that stinks and lazy co-workers. What better time to get even with them and show them how you really feel. Why not? What are they going to do, fire you again?

Fire me? You can't fire me, I quit! I am sooo outta here! Heh, but before I go there's something I've always wanted to do...

Still need a clue how that hot chick got a promotion over you?
Still need a clue how that hot chick got a promotion over you?

RESERVED PARKING! MARK A. MAJER, ATTORNEY AT LAW
RESERVED PARKING! MARK A. MAJER, ATTORNEY AT LAW

Paint your ex-workplace LOSERZ
 Paint your ex-workplace LOSERZ


Fuc* The Place!
Fuc* The Place!

Clean the boss clothes? HUH!
Clean the boss clothes? HUH!Clean the boss clothes? HUH!
Kiss my ASS
Kiss my ASS



edit post

2 Reply to "Quitting The Job? Need some Ideas? ;)"

Sudha on February 2, 2009 at 9:51 PM

LOL :)) nice imagination!!! but I cannot quit my job it is permanent; "homemaker" and I love my job lol ;)

 

George Serradinho on May 13, 2009 at 11:15 AM

Some good ones you have listed here. Sometimes I feel like doing some of them, but I just hold myself back.

Some how it is not what you know, but who's ass you kiss.

 

Post a Comment